All references in this policy to “Pin”, “we”, “us”, or “our” refer to Pin Dating, LLC. “Personal Information” means any information that allows somebody to identify or reasonably link to our member. The word “Processing” is used to mean how we gather, store, use, extrapolate, share, and retain “Personal Information”.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU MUST NOT ACCESS ANY PIN SERVICES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
Updates To This Agreement
The latest version of this agreement will always be available at www.pin.dating/service-agreement
We make changes to this agreement from time to time. When there are material changes to your rights or obligations, we will notify you in advance of the changes either through our service, via email, or any other mechanism we deem appropriate. You agree that this (most current) agreement supersedes any prior agreement unless otherwise stated here.
Who Can Use Pin
If you do not meet these obligations, then you must not create an account on Pin. Also, if at any time in the future, you become ineligible to use Pin, then you must cease the use of Pin. If you do not voluntarily cease your use of Pin, then we retain the right to revoke your access to all Pin services and features.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or a legal adult in your jurisdiction to be able to enter into a legal agreement with Pin.
- You have not committed, been convicted, or pled no contest to a felony, sex crime, or any crime involving violence or threat of violence.
- You maintain a single account on Pin. Your account represents you as a person. Using different email addresses to create different accounts for you is prohibited.
- You have not been removed from Pin for cause.
- You are not barred from using a service such as Pin under the laws of the United States.
Your Safety When You Interact With Other Members
Pin does not control what are members say or do. Each user is wholly responsible for the use of our services and any interactions with the rest of the Pin community. Importantly, we rely on member honesty to declare their eligibility for use of Pin.
- You understand that you are completely responsible for your own safety when using Pin. You agree to use caution in all your member interactions resulting from the use of Pin. And you further agree that you are not providing payments to members or giving out financial information within the community.
- You agree to treat other members in a courteous and respectful manner both while using Pin and in any interactions resulting from your use of Pin. You further agree to provide accurate information into Pin including but not limited to description, gender selection, and image.
- You understand that Pin uses Location-Based Geolocation services in the delivery of its services. When in use, these services make you visible to other community members.
- You also understand that you cannot rely on these location services in case of emergency.
- You understand that you must not use Pin while driving or operating a vehicle, or if in a hazardous environment that requires your attention.
- We make no representations or warranties as to the intentions, identity, legitimacy, veracity, sexuality, conduct, or compatibility of any member.
- We do not perform criminal or other background checks of members.
- We do not verify the information provided by members.
- We do no control what other members choose to communicate with you, and you have tools to block anything that you may find offensive.
- Pin members can have sex-positive interactions or propositions between members. You may receive content that you may find objectionable. You are responsible for dealing with such activity as you see fit.
Prohibited Activity and Conduct
Pin reserves the right to investigate or take any legal action in response to illegal or unauthorized use of Pin Services.
- You will NOT use Pin to “stalk”, harass, abuse, defame, threaten defraud, or mistreat other members.
- You will NOT violate the privacy of other members of Pin. This includes the display of Pin profile information on a different platform.
- You will NOT use or communicate obscene, offensive, pornographic, violent, degrading images or language as you interact with other members.
- You will NOT engage in discriminatory behavior against any member’s race, color, ethnicity, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender preferences.
- You will NOT use Pin for commercial use such as sale of personal services, or any other goods and services.
- You will NOT use pin for the commission or encouragement of illegal purposes in violation of any jurisdictional laws, local, state, federal, or International – including but not limited to distribution of controlled substances, intellectual property rights, privacy, or other illegal activity.
- You will NOT use Pin to distribute, or display any materials including images, information, or links to persons under the age of 18.
- You will NOT impersonate another person, false identity, affiliations, or engage in deception, or access to other member accounts.
- You will NOT interfere with, disable, circumvent, or damage any security related features of Pin Services, including copying of content, feature limitations, subscription levels, or any other security related feature.
- You will NOT upload viruses or malicious code to Pin.
- You will NOT interfere with the operation of Pin including preventing others from the use or enjoyment of Pin Services.
- You will NOT probe Pin for any vulnerabilities, including use of Robots, spiders, data scrappers, network attempted access, or denial of service.
- You will NOT Frame, mirror, or otherwise display Pin web or services on a different platform.
- You will NOT develop software that interacts with Pin or uses Pin in any way without the prior written authorization of Pin Dating, LLC.
- You will NOT aid others in the performance of any prohibited activity.
Right Granted To Members
Pin hereby grants you a royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access, use, and enjoy the Pin service.
Pin reserves the right, but no obligation to monitor any member’s use of our services.
Pin Reserves the right to revoke access to Pin services at its discretion.
Member Granted Rights To Pin
By creating a profile / account on Pin, you grant us a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify, reformat, incorporate into other works, advertise, distribute, and otherwise make available to the general public. These granted rights are not exclusive, but license to derivate works shall be exclusive.
We may monitor or review content posted or exchanged messages within our services. You grant us the right to delete content or suspend your account at our sole discretion if we determine it is in violation of our services agreement.
You grant us the right to display advertising as a part of our service. And you grant us the right to share your information with third parties as needed to provide you these services.
You grant us the right to use any communication with us in any way we deem appropriate.
Ownership and Proprietary Rights
Pin services are owned by Pin Dating, LLC and operated by Pin Dating, LLC. or any vendor or affiliate Pin chooses. All materials contained in Pin Services are the sole property of Pin or its affiliated companies, Partners, or any third-party Licensors.
Pin Services, content, visual interface, materials, computer code, designs, graphics, logos, text, content, building tools, software, including all mobile device content, back end server content, marketing plans, meeting notes, analysis data and results, and all other elements of Pin business and operations are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent and trademark laws.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
PIN MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW. PIN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PIN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE ERROR-FREE OR THAT OPERATION OF THE SERVICES OR ANY TIEM WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER PARTY SHALL UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURING.
PIN ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANY MEMBER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY POSTS, SENDS, OR RECEIVES THROUGH PIN SERVICES. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH CONTENT THAT YOU ACCESS AT YOUR DISCRETION.
To the fullest extent allowable by law, the laws of the state of Ohio, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of laws rules, shall apply to any Dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Service, or your relationship with Tinder. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Dispute Resolution Process set forth above shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Member shall not assign or otherwise transfer, directly or indirectly, all or part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement. Pin can at its discretion assign, in whole or in part, its rights and obligations under this agreement to any third parties of its choosing.